- A white drawstring bag
- A Marker or a Triquetra charm
- An Amethyst Crystal
- 3 drops of Lemon Balm Oil
- A pinch of Rock Salt
- A picture of a peaceful place – maybe a beach or a home (Pinterest or a magazine might be good for this)
- Dried camomile flowers
- Dried Lavender flowers
- Either draw the Triquetra symbol or attach a charm of the symbol to your white drawstring bag!
- Place the crystal, salt, oil, flowers and picture inside the bag.
- Place the pouch under your pillow or hang on a door handle to promote a peaceful atmosphere in your home.
When you feel tension or stress in the home:
Light a white candle (this represents peace), take a fancy piece of paper and write out 10 things that make you feel relaxed and at ease. Read over your list a couple of times, imagining the stress dissipitating. Once you feel calmer, fold the list and add it your bag. Snuff the candle (don’t blow it out) place the bag under your pillow, with the intention that when you wake, it will be to a peaceful home.
Something else you can do around your home that is really very simple, is group items in three’s to mirror the Triquetra symbol. For instance, display three candles or three potted plants together to add to the peaceful vibes in your home!